The Club has helped to create and is part of an operational network making use of extraordinary strategic partnerships, available to members only. Among them we include:
- other international business clubs, particularly spread in Europe, Asia and America;
- lending institutes and international banks;
- international networks of venture capitalists, business angels and investors;
- networks of business incubators;
- technological parks;
- global communication agencies;
- government agencies for business development;
- national and international entrepreneurial/business area associations;
- international studies of strategic, legal, tax and industrial consulting.
The strategic partnerships are initialed by contractual and/or multi-year joint venture agreements. The access to the resulting opportunities are reserved to the Club members only.
This ecosystem enables both the members and the companies joining the Club to access an interconnected and global supply chain which ensures every selected project the highest success rates.