The members have the right to:
- elect and be elected within the bodies of the Association;
- participate in all the activities and collaborate with the organs of the Association;
- enhance their personal goals within the association’s activities;
- be informed about the program and the management of the Association, including the economic and financial management, too.
Members are obliged to:
- observe the basic Act and all the other acts, resolutions and regulations of the Association and its bodies;
- actively work as to achieve the goals of the Association and carry out its tasks;
- regularly pay the membership fee in the amount determined by the Governing Council;
- provide the Association with the necessary information to realize its tasks;
- share their personal experience and knowledge with other members of the Association;
- safeguard the good name of the Association.